Friday, October 12, 2007

hey'll!
:D
back to post!


life's been okay.
hope everyone is okay too!
:D
jiayou all sec 4s for their o levels and j2 for their a levels!~
:D


11 october 2007

woke up at 10am plus today.
was so tired.
was reading shopaholic last night till late.
then ate toasted bread.
a bit too chao tah.
;x
then went up to my mom's room to watch tv.
have to wait for my parents to come back.
watched tsubasa.
so nice lah.
season two!
then had jigoku shoujo.
think the spelling is like that...
is so nice!
although its anime horror.
but the show is DAMN NICE!
season two is already coming on the 24 october; 10.30am!
woohoo!
:D
then they came back.
went to wisma atria.
collected my mom's camera.
then ate lunch at food republic.
chicken rice!
:D
then went SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!
:D
spent quite a lot.
;x
bought a dress and a few demin shorts.
its pretty!
LOL.
:D
then at 4pm plus went to meet my dad at macs.
ordered one huge ice lemon tea to share,
one hot fudge for my mom,
and one mcflurry for me!
:D
after that went home.
watched tv and played comp all the way.


12 october 2007

woke up at 11.10am there.
so tired lah!
then watched a bit of tv,
played / surfed the comp / internet.
2.30pm had our lunch.
then came up to my study room.
lightning booming here and there.
had to off my comp.
so like 30 mins or so,
on-ed back my comp.
then came to blog.
thats all i guess.
=/


oh yeah.
a BIG thank you to SHERENE!
for helping me with my audi licence!
x33


byebye!
take cares~
x33


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home