Thursday, October 25, 2007

WOO!
SCHOOL IS FINALLY OUT!!!!
yeah man!
tomorrow can sleep like a pig already!
;x


woke up quite late today,
can't find my loose belt.
._.
so had to take ine super loose blet and sew it.
was nearly late for school okay!
heng when i rush in,
haven't start yet.
MISS THOO IS RETIRING!
D;
aww.
yeah, i do agree that she can be really fierce at times,
but she can be very fun!
we didn't know that she could sing man!
we only found out when they were giving little speeches of her and stuff,
AM I SO GOING TO SIGN HER UP FOR LIVE THE DREAM 2!
if there is even a live the dream 2...
so yeah,
was rather sad.
then some of us asked her to sing again!
OMG!
its so nice can!
I AM SO GONNA MISS HER DEARLY.
D;
yeah.
so i asked for her phone number,
but she refused to give me,
cause she say very mahfan.
cause she need take out her specs,
then by then the ringing go off.
so i asked for her email,
but she needed to create another account cause her moe one is gonna be taken away.
so she's gonna call me when she makes it!
:D


then we were released from school!
:D
sherene an i went to amk mrt,
trained to dhoby ghuat*
*paiseh, idk how to spell.
then we changed into our home clothes,
then we went to bunk!
:D
it was so empty went we got there!
=o
so we took the back seats.
scared of being dee siaoed at.
played audi!
so yeah,
siyi and angeline came to join us later!
forced siyi to play audi.
LOL.
;x
paiseh joanne! nvr ask you along! i totally forgot plus you forgot all the password(s) and stuff!
._.
then played all the way,
helped sherene do her lic.
I PASSED IN THE FIRST TRY!
I KNOW I PRO OKAY!
LOL.
;x
yeah,
then maine came to join us,
played a while then we all left bunk.
sherene had to go so she went off.
she got confused with the lines thanks to siyi and angeline.
LOL.
;x
maine went out with her friends,
so the three of us headed to macs.
angeline was hungry lah,
since i no money,
i redeemed my points!
i forgot my password loh!
i had to keep trying until i finally got it loh!
i was very pek cek!
then at 5.30pm or so,
i went to change and headed home,
I WAS PUSHED OUT OF THE STINKING TRAIN FOR AT LEAST TWO TIMES OKAY!
I AM NEVER GONNA TAKE A TRAIN AT THAT TIME AGAIN!
RAWR!
then reached home and bathed,
then ate my dinner and onlined.
:D


nothing esle to post i guess,
i gonna post some pictures that i took with my buddies soon!
:D


TO MISS THOO: IF YOUR READING THIS, WHICH I REALLY HOPE SO, I LOVE YOU MAN! YOU ENDURED MY CLASS THIS WHOLE YEAR WITHOUT FAIL! ROCK ON GIRL! x33



so yeah,
will be on msn quite a long time today,
so find me there!


byebye!
take cares~
x33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home