Wednesday, October 31, 2007

OKAY!
i know there WAS a mistake in dates.
so paiseh.
chnaged it already.
so thats why its WAS
LOL
;x
-.-


it like so boring luh.
i didn't want school to end!
i miss my peeps!
T.T
my sister has o levels luh.
then forced to stay aat home.
i can't even play the computer luh!
so my mom passed me my gameboy advanced to play.
my games all suck can,
either they are spolit,
or already completed the whole game.
-.-
so i restarted all.
now playing pokemon silver.
doing the 8th badge that pne.
stupid clair.
keep using surf on my typhlosion.
then keep dying,
then keep on-ing and off-ing my gameboy.
stupid crap.


there is nothing to post lij!
oh yeah.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
trick or treat,
smell my feet,
give me something good to eat!~
yeah i am childish.
so? sue me!


i am now on the quest to find new blogskin!
LOL.
i am online in msn now
:D
talke to me there okay?
TAG TOO!
:D


byebye!
take cares~
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home